domingo, 11 de agosto de 2013

Birthday in Jamaica

Dear diary:

Now Im in my bed so tired. Yesterday was a crazy day, I have very good memories on my mind.
Yesterday in my 18th birthday, in the morning I spent the time with the family that was hosting me in Jamaica. A good morning because we talked about many issues in common like sports, religion and biology. 
We ate lunch with many people of  the village where I live, people very fun and friendly. After lunch. I went to swim with my best friend of Jamaica, Austin. I met him at a football game 5 months ago and now I go everywhere with him. 
After swimming surrounded by nature, Austin invited me to his house and I accepted. When I opened the door all persons that I met in this trip sang me "Happy Birthday"; I was very impressed and happy. I spent a fun afternoon dancing until night fell with great reggae music. When nights came, we all went to the beach where I was with many women. I am very grateful for everything that my family of Jamaica have done for me and for this great experience I've had.

This is by far the best birthday of my life!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario